Improving water and sanitation for local communities in Western Province
DAPP Zambia is pleased to announce a new Child Aid project in Mumena, Mwinilunga and Kasempa districts of North Western Province.
With a new partnership funded by the German Government Small Grant through Sign of Hope, the project will over the next three years focus on water, sanitation, hygiene and education (WASHE).
The Project will operate in 30 schools and 150 villages.
Activities will include;
- Rehabilitation and construction of a total of 100 water points
- Training and equipping drilling teams
- Establishing a production of Rope Pumps for sale
- Improving home pit latrines and hand washing facilities
- Conduct educational activities to promote water usage, hygiene and sanitation to reduce diarrhea